I do not have my tax records for the year I did not file. How can I find out from the IRS the amount of income I made?

With your authorization, we can request the IRS to send us a listing of all the information they have received from other sources regarding your income, your deductions and tax credits.

You do not need to speak to the IRS to get this information.  We will represent you.

You provide us with your name, social security number and $200.00.   We will do the rest.


My name is:
You can reach me at:
My social security number is:
Other Information: